1. Are dogs allowed?
Kedleston & Food & Drink Fair - Dogs are allowed. They must be kept on a lead at all times & are not allowed to enter the producers tent.
Christmas Fair - Sorry, dogs are not allowed.
2. Is there disabled parking?
Yes, for all our events.
3. Is parking free?
Parking is free at all events.
4. Do National Trust members get free entry to our Kedleston Hall events?
No, our events are run independently to the National Trust and therefore entry is not free to National Trust members.
5. Do you accept credit/debit cards?
We do not accept credit/debit cards as organisers , however some exhibitors may have the facility to accept cards.
6. Are there cash machines on-site?
We do not have cash machines on-site so we recommend you bring enough cash for entry, food & any produce/gifts you wish to buy at the event. The nearest off site cash machine is at Park Farm Shopping Centre, Allestree, Derby, DE22 2QN
7. Can I buy tickets in advance?
Unfortunately we currently do not offer this service, we are looking into it for future events.
8. How do I exhibit at the events?
Fill in an exhibitor's form and we will email you a booking package.
9. Is there an additional charge to access Kedleston Hall at our Kedleston Hall events?
National Trust members gain free entry to Kedleston Hall, for non members there is an additional charge.
10. Do you accept coach parties?
Yes, prior notification is helpful but not compulsory.
If you have any questions that have not been answered here please contact us by filling in a contact form found on the Contact Us page.